FEDERAZIONE ITALIANA CUOCHI USA NEW YORK DISTRICT
Federazione Italiana Cuochi USA New York District (FIC USA NY) was founded in October 2017 by New Yorkers Italian chefs with the passion for the 'Bel Paese' cuisine . It aims to raise and spread in New York the Italian food culture in flavors, recipes and traditions.
Through seminars, networking, events and workshops, the association wants to create a network of professional Italian chefs living in New York and surroundings, with the aim to enrich the Italian culinary tradition in a creative and innovative way. It represents a new reality where chefs, restaurateurs and italian food dealers share their ecperences to promote the Italian culture.
The association is part of Federazione Italiana Cuochi (FIC), the Italian Chefs Association born in Italy in 1968 with the propose to develop a network of Italian professional chefs and restaurateurs. FIC is the only Italian association part of the "World Association of Cooks Societies" (WACS), the well known organisation that encloses more than 70 international chefs’ Federations all around the world.
Being part of this network means having an important role in the Italian cuisine and restaurants field at an international level. Thanks to the association, you can benefit of professional trainings and attend exsclusive events to keep you up to date about the latest culinary tendencies.
Who can register
To sign up for the FIC USA NY, you need to be a professional Italian chef or an Italian restaurateur living in New York or an Italian food an beverage dealer in NY province.
By joining the Federation you can benefit of:
- member card: this card gives you access to all the services of the FIC USA NY;
- annual subscription to the magazine "Il Cuoco": all the news, initiatives and updates from the Italian culinary sector;
- access to events reserved only to members: such as meetings, seminars or charity events;
- FIC newsletter: all the news about Italian cuisine, open job positions, events and trainings for members only;
- exhibition plaque: the chefs who sign up for the FIC USA NY receive a membership plaque that can be shown outside the restaurant to prouve that their Italian cuisine is authentic.
The registration fee is annual and the total amount is:
- USD 75 for Italian chefs
- USD 100 for restaurateurs
- USD 100 for Italian product dealer in the New York province
President: Alessandro Pendinelli
Vice president: Massimiliano Convertini
Secretary: Raffaele Ronca
Coordinator: Claudio Cristofoli